Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

First Dates + What to wear + Where to go = Fridays [Primer Cita + Que me pongo + A donde ir = Viernes] Yay!

here we go...

My inspiration chic + comfortable via Pinterest
 
Friday, Friday, Friday, we put so many high expectations on this day that if it was a person he would probably be at the therapist often.  For us is Date time, and I am planning on wearing a 'chic' outfit to see if I get lucky... like if having a quiet adult time with the hubby wasn't lucky enough!

Viernes, viernes, viernes, tenemos tantas expectativas para este dia que si fuera persona visitaria al Psicologo seguido. Para nosotros es noche de citas y tengo planiado algo 'chic' para ver si tengo suerte... como si tener un tiempo a solas con mi esposo no fuera suficiente suerte!


 Remember your first date? Recuerdas su primera cita?
via The Gloss
Remember your first date? It's true what they say about not to judge a book by its cover ... but I found this page WHAT YOUR FIRST DESTINATION TELLS YOU ABOUT HIM and it totally kill me... now I will not say where the mister took me on our first date but lets just say that the ravioli were very good ha!


Recuerdas su primera cita?? Bien dicen que no hay que juzgar un libro por su portada ...pero me encontre con esta pagina de QUE ES LO QUE LA PRIMERA CITA DICE DE EL y me mate de la risa mientras lo leia... ahora yo no dire a donde fuimos lo unico que puedo decir es que los Raviolis estuvieron buenos haha!


via The Gloss

 And speaking of first dates...(sorry am I making this one too long?!) ..a good old friend is going on one and this guy wont tell her where he is taking her... It sounds like either a very romantic or a disaster and my fingers are crossed for the romantic one!  How are you suppose to know what to wear anyways?! but she is so cool and relax she doesn't stress about it! Good luck my beautiful C ! Let's hope is the lobster restaurant or the wine bar wait that would be a problem! 

Y hablando de Primeras Citas, (sorry me estoy tardando mucho en esto?!) ..mi buena amiga esta teniendo una este fin y el chico no le ha dicho a donde la llevara, uhhh suena a una de dos o muy romantico o un desastre y tengo mis dedos cruzados por el primero! Que se supone que te debes de poner si no sabes a donde vas? pero ella es demasiado relax y cool para preocuparse por eso! Buena suerte mi hermosa C! Esperemos es el restaurante de langostas o el bar de vinos, uhmmm no..eso seria un problema!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...