Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Profile Silhouttes [Siluetas de Perfil]

The other day we were watching a Shirley Temple movie (my 3yrs old likes them) I spy some profile silhouette/shadows and was surprise how old this decoration idea was ..19th century or so? and still pretty popular I have ours of course! but this week I am helping a friend do one for her cute little girl bedroom and I thought of posting some so you would want one too! I used a pretty easy technique cut and paste type (not developing or enlargements) and they are super cheap... in fact you can make one today all you need is some nice paper and an unused frame! 

I will be posting the steps tomorrow!!

El otro día estábamos viendo una película de Shirley Temple (a mi nina de 3 años de edad le gusta) En la pelicula vi algunas siluetas de perfil / sombras y me sorprendio lo antigua que es esta idea... desde el siglo 19 .. o algo así? y sigue siendo bastante popular! por supuesto que yo tengo las mias! pero esta semana estoy ayudando a una amiga a hacer una para el cuarto de su niña y pensé en publicar algunos por los que quisieran uno! He utilizado una técnica de corte muy sencillo (no revelar o ampliaciones) y son super baratas ... de hecho, puedes hacer una hoy mismo todo lo que necesita es un buen papel y un marco!

Estare publicando los pasos para hacerlo mañana!










Pictures via Pinterest and Desire to Inspire

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...