Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dark Roots and Light Ends Ombre Hairstyle [Puntas Claras con Raizes Oscuras Color de Cabello Estilo Balayage (Ombre) o Degradacion Progresiva]

 Few weeks ago a good old friend suggested I color my hair ends 
(only the ends) a few shades lighter than the rest of my hair. 
At first I though her idea was crazy!
...I mean I have probably colored my hair twice in my life! 
But since this woman changes her hair like I change ...
well ..diapers I guess
... I knew she knew was she was talking about. 
I did my research (ha!..just googled),
saw some pictures and I was hooked!


from here
 
The Hairstyle is called Ombre the main idea is that your hair 
should look as if the sun naturally bleached the ends of your hair.
It is been popular among celebrities like Ashley Simpson,
Drew Barrymore, Lauren Conrad and Jessica Biels (of course!). 

So this is the deal (remember I "research"):

If you hair is lighter you would apply a darker color on the roots,
as if you hair is darker then you will brush some highlights on your ends.
I did watched some you-tube videos of how to Obre your hair at home 
but I wasn't satisfy with any of them and so 
I opted for not sharing them (but you can "research" right!). 
It is obviously not that simple so
I would just leave it to the professionals, 
and once again my favs in Ut are this ladies right here.




Hace unas semanas una amiga me sugirió que  
cambiara el color de mi cabello
pero solo en las puntas (Si! sólo las puntas) 
con tonalidades más claras que el resto de mi pelo.
Al principio pensé que su idea era una locura!

... Sobra decir que probablemente he cambiado 
el color de mi pelo dos veces en mi vida!
Pero ya que esta amiga cambia su pelo como yo cambio
...pues pañales...   
Supuse que ella sabía de lo que estaba hablando.
Hice mi investigación (¡ja! .. Solo googled),  
vi algunas fotos y me ha encantado!

 El estilo se llama Balayage (Ombre)
o tambien se le llama Degradacion Progresiva
y la idea principal es que tu cabello debe mirararse 
como si el sol naturalmente lo hubiese aclarado en las puntas. 
El estilo a sido popular entre celebridades como:Ashley Simpson, 
Drew Barrymore, Lauren Conrad y Biels Jessica (por supuesto).

Así que esta es la idea (recuerden que "investige"):

Si tu cabello es claro te aplicarias un tono mas oscuro en las raíces,
  y si tu cabello es oscuro entonces te harias luces
(high lights) en tus puntas.
Existen videos en you-tube de cómo Ombre tu cabello en casa 
pero ninguno de ellos me convencio asi que por eso opté por no compartir. 
Obviamente no es así de simple, así que sólo lo dejaría a los profesionales, 
y una vez más mis favoritos en Ut son estas chicas aquí.




 Images from here, here, and Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...