Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

{Electric Yellow}



 

Until this day, my husband thinks yellow is my favorite color... Although I only have least favorite colors out of my top 10 favorites. But I do have to say that yellow (specially in its electric "hue") is totally included in the first 5! I kind of get away with wearing whatever color just by "being an artist" but I totally believe electric yellow favors all types of skin color and makes you feel happily in control....So yay or nay?

Hasta el día de hoy, mi esposo piensa que el amarillo es mi color favorito. A pesar de que no llamaria a un solo color mi favorito si tengo  un top 10 y mi guardaropa puede decir que el amarillo (especialmente en su tono "eléctrico") está totalmente en los primeros 5! Aun cuando se atribuye mis gustos en color al hecho de ser artista, estoy totalmente convencida que este color favorece a todo tipo de piel y te hace ver felizmente segura.... tu que opinas?





Pictures from all of these lovely places:
Glitter Guide, Cocokelley, Eatsleepwear, RoseUniacke, ohhello, and shoes from over here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...