Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

My 6 Best Cyber Monday Deals List {Las Mejores 6 Ofertas del Cyber Lunes}

You all know this Monday is black Friday all over again, I am too scare of black Friday's crowd but this is something I can do...here are some of the best deals I found:
{Ya la mayoria de ustedes sabe que en U.S el Lunes despues de accion de gacias es cuando te puedes encontrar las mejores ofertas online...Estas son mis favoritas de hoy:}

1.{Botas}Looking for Boots? Get 50% off of your perfect pair here!
2.LOFT gives you 40% off on everything!
3.Target if you are looking for Toys
4.{De todo!}My favorites deals so far...Macys (I am looking for a coat here)
5.Electronics? check Amazon 
6. An last but not least! Spend some time here, you wont regret it! (para todo lo demas) 


Now sit and celebrate!


Happy Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...