Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Resize Lumberjack shirt and Pearls {Camisa de Leñador y Perlas}

Yesterday I went to an artist lecture by Nora Halpern (love her!) It was nice and weird to be on campus again among young students and artist... I was even called "older" can you believe it? Even the alarm people keep asking for my parents when I open the door!! pff! :) Anyways! 
Infront of me was this young girl with a lumberjack shirt on and she also was wering this very cute and delicate pearl earings I thought it was a very smart balance of  masculine and feminine.

I also found this very clever girl who got a one dollar man's lumberjack and completely transformed it into chic.

Have a nice weekend!
 

Ayer asisti a una conferencia para artistas por Nora Halpern. Fue bonito y raro estar en el campus una vez más entre estudiantes y jovenes artistas ... Me llamaron incluso "mayor" ...Pff!

Enfrente de mí estaba una chica con una camisa de leñador y la habia combinado con unos aretes de perlas muy lindos y delicados. Pensé que era un balance muy inteligente entre lo masculino y lo femenino.

 Este es el sitio de una chica tambien muy inteligente que compro una camisa por un dolar y completamente la transformo!


Que tengan un hermoso fin de semana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...