Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Animal Print the New Neutral {Piel de Animales el nuevo Neutro}

This is just one of those things you never imagine would be so in!
I love animal print and I think its so easy to wear since pretty much goes with anything.
The only color I hesitate wearing it with is the red but that may be my own preconceived ideas.
My only advice is to remember that sometimes less is more!!
{Piel de Animales-Imitacion....Esta es una de esas cosas que nunca pense estarian tan de moda! 
Me encanta por que es muy facil de convinar, el unico color que no me animo a convinarlo es con el Rojo, pero esas son mis propias ideas. 
Mi unica recomendacion seria recordarles que aveces menos es mas!!}

have fun!


Que Tengan Un Buen Sabadin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...