Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Are You Thinking What I Am Thinking?

It's February!!
Are you thinking what I am thinking??
"I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year. It wasn't over. It still isn't over." - Noah from The Notebook
 
  (Big Sigh) 
I know, i know,is not real but is it too naive of me to think just for one day, maybe a month, maybe 365 days that he was really this true to his love?
Speaking of the Notebook are you excited for this movie to come out this week? I know I am!
  (Another Big Sigh)
....Can someone stop me!!
Good bye people I decided I am feeling to cheesy to blog today
...unless 
do you want to hear about my husband, love and eternities?
any takers?
And speaking of Love and handsome people with great hair, have you seen Katy Perri's new video? (And I am not talking about her hair!) One of my favorite Mexican artist, handsome and even more talented Diego Luna is in it (add coolest hair to that!). I may be bias but this is my favorite Perri's video so far...it may be because of Diegito or maybe because she is actually not naked wearing decent clothes ..it's true! 
Want to watch it?
  I just wish the makeup was better... 
Oh well we can't have it all 
But you can have this: 
JUST KIDDING!
Let's watch a movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...