Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Eclectic Love { Enamorada de la Casa con estilo Eclectico}

I AM IN LOVE (again!)

About 4 years ago when my first baby was born I realize, "we"  humans came from a beautiful place...I mean, I  knew it before having babies but holding a tiny and perfect baby in my arms confirmed my theory even more. I wanted my daughter, husband and future kids to be surrounded by beautiful things that would remind them of that.  I wanted to fill our house only with things that would mean something to us. Today an old vintage grandma-like curtain hangs in our dinning room while a white mid-century chair stands on the side. A petrified shell shares a bookshelf with a Mexican bowl and an antique blue old wood stool serves as a side table.  I personally search, picked,re-paint,salvage (and anything in between) every piece of furniture in our house....and that's when our style started looking more eclectic than modern (like it looked when no kids where around).

I totally {HEART} Eclectic style I love mixing old with new and taking only what I like from other styles... it gives you freedom and gives your house a sort of cosmopolitan vibe.
 
 This eclectic ranch house was renovated with lots of love and Eco-consciousness. It even has an organic garden and most of the furniture is vintage, the eclectic look me flecho! It looks so fresh and at piece I could happily move-in as it is right now!




 Estoy enamorada (¡otra vez!)

Hace unos 4 años cuando mi primer hijo nació me di cuenta que "nosotros" los seres humanos proveníamos de un lugar hermoso ... Quiero decir, lo sabía antes de tener bebés, pero el tener un bebé pequeño y perfecto en mis brazos confirmó mi teoría aún más. Quería que mi hija, esposo y futuros bebes estuvieran rodeados de cosas bellas que les recuerdasen de eso. Y me propuse llevar a nuestra casa sólo con las cosas que significanran algo para nosotros. Hoy en día, una cortina vintage que me recuerda el mantel de la abuela cuelga en la sala de comedor, mientras que una silla moderna se encuentra al lado. Una caracol petrificado comparte una biblioteca con un tazón Méxicano y un antigüa banco de madera sirve como una mesa auxiliar. Yo personalmente he búscado, recogido, re-pintado y rescatado cada pieza de mobiliario en nuestra casa .... y así fue como nuestro estilo se volvio más ecléctico que moderno (como se veía cuando no habia niños en nuestras vidas).

Estoy ENAMORADA del estilo ecléctico. Me encanta combinar lo antiguo con lo nuevo y tener la libertad de tomar sólo lo que me gusta de los otros estilos ... aparte que le da a tu casa una especie de ambiente cosmolitan.
 
  Esta casa ecléctica estilo "ranch" fue renovada con mucho amor y un montón de elementos a Eco-conciencia. Incluso tiene un jardín orgánico y la mayoría de los muebles son usados, el estilo eclectico me flecho {claro!} Se ve super fresca y pasible que me podría mover-in ahora mismo!


I score a chair like this for only $20

they even have a cat! (gato suertudo!)

En esta casa, los detalles femeninos sobran







beautiful alternative for an entertaining center

Ahh Ahh Ahh Ahh!!
 

 The moment I saw she was wearing moccasins I knew her home would be charming and I wasn't disappointed!


I hope your week is beautify!! 
 via Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...