Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Weekend!

via
 It's social Friday! and we are honoring it by having breakfast/play date this morning. This week has been a long stretch, we have been busy like bees and I am so happy the weekend is here! Lots of exciting things happening and the best part is that we have plans to celebrate my husbands birthday tomorrow ....and Boy! Do we need a date!

I hope your weekend is fill with love and happiness {or a really good movie at least! }


Here are some pics of our party last week, we had 3 happy birthdays so far and I feel fortunate and blessed to have 3 hearts I can hug and make happy every day.



Besos!


P.S. Don't miss house hunters (HGTV) today, my beautiful friend's episode airs today yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...