Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cleopatra's Makeup + Dressing up as a Couple [Maqillaje de Cleopatra + Ideas para disfrasarte en pareja]

Good news! 
This Halloween hubby and I will dress up as a couple for the very first time ...EVER! 
I am excited! I will be Cleopatra and he my Cesar.
Anyone who knows any good tips to do this makeup without making it look like
I went to bed with my makeup on? 
{¡Buenas noticias!
Por primera ves nos vestiremos como pareja para este Halloween!!
Estoy muy emocionada! Voy a ser Cleopatra con mi propio César y todo!
Alguien que conozca algún tip bueno para hacer este maquillaje sin que se vea como que me fui a dormir con mi maquillaje?}

I am totally gonna have to try this for the next 3 nights to maybe get it right!

Speaking of dressing as a couple, don't you think these are very cute and doable ideas?
 {Hablando de vestirse como pareja, no cres que estos disfrazes quedan muy bien?}




Do you have your costumes ready? Need some ideas?
{En caso de que necesites ideas!}







Lets Have a Nice Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...