Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Front Porch Halloween Decoration [Halloween Ideas para Decorar tu Entrada/Puerta]

It is Halloween month ...Yay! 
And since my grandma doesn't read my Blog I can openly admit that it is one of my top 4 favorite Holidays (Christmas, Dia de Muertos and my birthday are the other 3
... yes I am aware birthdays aren't considered holidays ..but mine is). 
I am from the North part of Mexico and even though we celebrate Halloween (except for grandma!) it is not that big of a deal like here in the U.S. 
I think my favorite thing besides dressing up is the decorations!! I find myself walking/driving around the neighborhood just to see how creative people get with their house decorations ...would that be consider creepy? ... I do it during Christmas time too...ba ha!



Entramos en el mes de Halloween ... ¡Sí!  
Y puesto que mi abuela no lee mi blog, puedo decir abiertamente que este es uno de mis cuatro días festivos favoritos (Navidad, Día de Muertos y el día de mi cumpleaños son los otros tres.

Soy del norte de México y aun cuando si celebramos Halloween con excepción de mi abuela!) No es tan comun ver decoraciones de Halloween en las casas a diferencia de aqui.
 Me gusta mucho ver que tan creativa es la gente con la decoracion de su entrada/porche ... a veces me paseo solo para ver las casas de otras personas ...es eso raro? ... (espero que no por que tambien lo hago durante la época de Navidad! jiji)




Pictures from:Google, here, here and here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...