Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Marie Antoinette Inspired Decor {Decoracion Inspirada por Maria Antonietta}

I might be super late in this one but have you watched the movie Marie Antoinette? I just watched it a few nights ago and I love all the photography part of it! The decor and fashion blew my mind and I was totally smiling the whole time because pastels color shoes and cupcakes make me happy ...and there where a lot of those things in it. It is totally a girl movie, don't give a traumatic event to your husband and save yourself an ugly alien/werewolf pay-back movie ...like I did! 
I was so inspired by it that of course I went to pinterest and did my own version (yes, sometimes I behave like a psycho!) 
{Podría estar super tarde en esta, pero ya han visto la película María Antonieta? Yo lo acabo de ver un par de noches atrás, y me encanto toda la parte de fotografía! La decoración y la moda me dejó alucinada, aparte estaba sonriendo todo el tiempo supongo que er por los zapatos de color pastel y los pastelitos que me hacen feliz... Es totalmente una película para mujeres, no vayan a hacer como yo que le di un evento traumático a mi marido y de pasada me gane una pelicula de alien/hombres lobo como venganza!
Yo estaba tan inspirada que por supuesto me fui a pinterest e hice mi propia version (sí, de ves encuando se me safan las tuercas!)}




Passez une bonne journée!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...