Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Emerald Dress...my obsession part II {Vestido Verde Esmeralda....mi obsesion parte II}

At last!!
Remember my obsession
All I wanted this year is to get a hold of an emerald green dress, and two weeks ago while I was looking for some winter shoes for Mati I found  this dress (minus 40% off) and I bought it of course!!
I will be wearing this the whole weekend...even if I go ice skating!! I have a feeling this will turn into my little black dress!

Al fin!
Recuerdan esta obsesion
Lo que mas he querido este ano es un vestido verde esmeralda, hace dos semanas atras mientras buscaba zapatos de invierno para Mati me encontre on este y tenia el 40% menos! Claro que lo compre!! Este fin lo estrenare aun si vamos a patinar en hielo!! Tengo la sospecha que este sera mi pequenio vestido negro!


Pretty ladies I will be joining you today Ha!






Have a Green Fun Weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...