Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Unconventional Light Fixtures {Lamparas creativas y anti convencionales}

I have been looking for a light fixture for Mati's room for months and I haven't found one that I like and that is also ease on my wallet so I start looking for other ideas and I found all of these very creative unconventional light fixture... my favorite is the globes!

He estado buscando una lámpara para la habitación de Matí por meses y no he encontrado uno que me guste y que también sea compatible con la billetera, así que empeze a buscar otras ideas y me encontré con todas estas luminarias/lamparas muy creativas y no convencionales ... mi favorito es el de los globos!



I like it! I might try it ...how hard can this be?  
Any electricians against it? :) 
Me gusta! Podría intentarlo ... que tan difícil puede ser esto?  
Algun electricistas en contra? :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...